Posters can be any size that would fit in a Posterboard that is 6 feet (1.8m) wide and 4 feet (1.2m) high.
- Material presented at the meeting must be substantively identical to that described in the abstract.
- The title, authorship, and scientific content of the presentation at the meeting must match that in the abstract.
- Report efforts to ensure the transparency, rigor, and reproducibility of your research.
- Present the research question, rationale, and whether the study is exploratory or confirmatory.
- To ensure scientific rigor, annual meeting presenters are expected to transparently report a study’s experimental design and analytical methods in their presentation. When relevant, state the sex of experimental subjects and whether sex differences were assessed.
- State efforts to ensure scientific rigor and reduce bias, including blinding, statistics, sample sizes, and replication. Report which controls were used.
- Note biological variables such as species, sex, age, strain, or cell line, when applicable.
- Present sufficient raw data for others to judge the quality of experiments. Define error bars when used.
Photography and Recording Policy
- Presenters and exhibitors will be invited to display a set of icons to indicate to the audience whether or not photography/recording of the poster, presentation, or exhibit booth and sharing/remixing of the material is permitted. To aid in this process, PR Neuroscience Committee will provide presenters with a digital graphic to incorporate into their slides/poster or to print and display. If you are presenting, use the links below to access the appropriate icon. The image will open in a new window. Right click on the image and select “save image as” to download. Hard copies will also be available on the poster floor.
o Camera with an X: Photography/recording/sharing/remixing/derivative works of the material are prohibited. All rights are reserved.
o CCBY-NC-SA icon/Camera with a Checkmark: Photography/recording of the material is permitted. Sharing and remixing are permitted with appropriate attribution as stated in CCBY-NC-SA 4.0 International, subject to commercial patents and trademarks, when applicable.
- In the absence of a visible image/sign, photography, video and audio recording, and all other forms of recording of a presentation, poster, or exhibit booth are prohibited.
- Presenters are expected to obtain permissions from all co-authors before choosing the level of capturing and sharing allowed of the work described in the presentation. If all co-authors do not agree, the presentation must be marked as the Camera with an X. Displaying the CCBY icon will indicate that permissions have been obtained from all authors.
- Attendee photography and recording of presentations and exhibits should not be disruptive. Flash photography is not permitted. Devices should be handheld. Large cameras and other equipment such as tripods, monopods, etc. are prohibited in session rooms and the exhibit hall.